Thinking about selling need some help

Front Page Forums The Clubrooms Automotive Discussions Restoration Tips & Tricks Thinking about selling need some help

Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jason Long 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Jason Long
    Participant

Total posts : 1

Hi Everyone,

I have a 1973 Camaro Z28 / RS / LT.

It is matching numbers, Rallysport original. The car’s body is fairly good with repairs made to doors, boot and rust mostly cleared. Motor runs. Bumperettes, double lights, hide away wipers etc.

The car, has all options ticked when purchased, being very rare, is also a Japanese import so has original KMs in dash instead of miles. Is still original left hand drive. I don’t think there would be many left in the world like this baby.

I am thinking of moving on as I simply don’t have the cash to finish the job. It needs someone who knows what they are doing. I love the car to bits, but my financial situation simply means I cannot finish it.

I was hoping someone might help by letting me know what this car may be worth. This is no standard run of the mill 2nd gen Camaro. Similar finished cars are getting priced at around $60k US.

More details: I have got new bonnet. Fixed rust in front, inside, fixed boot rust. Is missing kick panel from rear. Is missing front lower valance and spoiler. Has rear spoiler. Has the rubber grill etc Has seats refurbed. Has new carpet ready to put in. Will need motor looked at, will require new wheel bearings etc. Rear is flared out when I got it. Has massive 260 wheels on rear. Trans will need looking at. Motor is original with matching numbers to trans and body.

The car is in my garage at the moment. I want to sell and would look at offers if possible. This thing would be a real head turner when finished if someone would put the effort in. It is currently in primer with some surface rust developing.

thanks for your time.

cheers,

Jason Long
    emal me at : jason@fingergraphics.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.