Who has found the new website?

Front Page Forums The Clubrooms Non-automotive Discussions General Banter Who has found the new website?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Brian Buckton Brian Buckton 4 years ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Mark
    Mark
    Participant

Total posts : 11

Hi Fellas and Ladies, I have been busily adding events to the site calendar so have spent a fair bit of time on the new site. I was wondering how many members have discovered the site so far. Have a go at replying to this topic just to let myself and others know who is lurking around.

Craig McCormack
    Keymaster

I’ve managed to find it too! 😛

Mark
    Mark
    Participant

Makes two of us…….

Grint
    Grint
    Participant

Total posts : 1

Found it, Logged on, changed password, got an email to confirm password change, checked out members list, did some searching…….so I’m impressed.

Mark
    Mark
    Participant

Wait until you work out how to export the calendar and import it into your phones calendar. It is a really neat little trick.

Andrew Leonard
    Andrew Leonard
    Participant

Total posts : 2

All over it. Looking good so far.

Anonymous
    Total posts : 0

found it,tried last night but it was down (I guess for the update ) ‘all is good

Anthony
    Participant

Total posts : 2

Yep found it, logged a few things which were playing, they seem to be fixed now, new site looking great.

Jan Pike
    Jan Pike
    Participant

Total posts : 20

I think this is great, no more forgetting people on email lists, no more emailing people who don’t want emails anymore…I’m liberated!!!

Anonymous
    Total posts : 0

What I wanted to know is Corporal Punishment related to General Banter ?

Craig McCormack
    Keymaster

Glad to hear Jan!

Brett Campbell
    Brett Campbell
    Participant

Total posts : 5

Great work. President’s Robert in Feb BowTie shared details of the new website so hopefully members will have a look and see how great it is. Especially Events Calendar and notification options.

Brian Buckton
    Brian Buckton
    Participant

Total posts : 1

Was on the Great Gippy Run today (and having a great time) with that fabulous group of people, and was told the site is up and running. Soon as i got home i looked it up and logged in. Looking good.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.