Weekend at Yarrawonga

Not sure what it is with our club and Yarrawonga we postponed and then cancelled the National Festival due to covid and now when we plan a weekend away we get floods.
We were contacted by the Yarrawonga tourist information centre to advise that the Sunday Market (and as a consequence our car show) had been cancelled. They advised us that due to flooding, road closures and the uncertain condition of roads when and if the flood subside we should cancel our weekend.
At this stage we are saying the weekend is cancelled but we may revisit this next year, so that’s three strikes.
With regards to your accommodation booking you can cancel and probably incur a cancellation fee or postpone to a later date to be advised.