Great Gippy Run

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Robert Goldman Robert Goldman 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Robert Goldman
    Robert Goldman
    Participant

Total posts : 3

Congratulations to the Committee on the new Web site!! The run is filling – close off date 12th. March. Some (day trippers) are coming for the Sunday lunch which is free for those on the run (staying the night) and $25 (kids free) if you are just coming for the Sunday. It’s in a beautiful secret location but you must register to attend for catering and insurance purposes. For all detail contact Rob Goldman 56270530 or Neil Titford 59425004 See ya there!!

Mark
    Mark
    Participant

Total posts : 11

Hi Robert. I just put the run on the Calendar. Looks like a great run and would definitely be keen if I didn’t already have plans for the weekend. Hopefully the website helps generate some more interest in these events. I for one didn’t know about this run (probably don’t read the Bowtie carefully enough) until I saw it on here.

Robert Goldman
    Robert Goldman
    Participant

Total posts : 3

Thanks Mark – yes hoping more read about it on our new website. Can email all details – contact me at gourmet.bashes@hotmail.com or phone
    Cheers & safe driving, Rob Goldman

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.