Automotive forum.

Front Page Forums The Clubrooms Website Feedback Suggestions Automotive forum.

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Total posts : 9

I rebuilt my entire drive line from radiator to diff and went about it the in the the most illogical expensive way possible because I had no access to the wealth of knowledge that must be in this club and until now no forum to ask anything.
    I note at the moment the automotive forum is empty of any threads but I am sure it won’t stay that way as all the US forums I am a member of it is the tech sections the are the most active.
    My suggestion is that new members are made aware of this new website and encouraged to ask Technical questions on the forum and some of the more senior members get on here and offer advice.
    One of my biggest frustrations was trying to find competent honest people to carry out the work I did not want to undertake myself.
    I think this website is great and will grow quickly once people realize it is there.

Ronald BakerRonald Baker
    Participant

Total posts : 18

I think you are right. We have a world of knowledge in this club and I am sure we will get to a point where we will be asking questions and getting responses that will help make an informed decision. It would also help by bringing this topic up at the club meetings. We all need a little push sometimes to get things moving.

Participant

Total posts : 9

I will Ron.
    I will also proof read my post’s next time!
    My old english teacher would be rolling over in his grave at that effort.LOL

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.